What is Room Escape?
Room Escape is a real life escape game, where time and place are pushed to the background and the flow of the game takes you for a ride. The hour feels like a minute, and everything beyond the room is forgotten. The mission of the hour is to advance in the game by solving various puzzles, which help you open locks and find hidden compartments that aid you in your quest to exit the room. The most important thing to remember is to have fun and to communicate with your team members, because no one will escape the room by themselves.
We have no strict age limits, but we won’t allow children under 14 into the rooms by themselves, because the puzzles may be a bit too tricky for the younger players. However, there are no scary elements in the rooms younger children can still play if accompanied by adults.
When you arrive
- Please be there at least 10 minutes before your scheduled time. If you’re late, we’ll have to shorten your playing time.
- If your group has reserved more than one escape room, please select your teams in advance so the game can start smoothly.
- If you require reading glasses, it would be wise to take them with you.
- You can leave your valuables in a locker at the reception, or take them with you into the game room.
- Do not arrive drunk. Clearly intoxicated groups are not allowed into the game rooms. We will have to charge you 50€ for every unused escape room, as per terms of reservations.
When you are playing
- Compliance to the rules is monitored by video surveillance.
- Physical strength, dexterity and courage are not required to win the game. There is nothing scary in the room.
- Climbing and moving large or heavy pieces of furniture is strictly prohibited.
- You will have to challenge your traditional ways of thinking, be curious about your environment and play together as a team.
- You are not allowed to remove anything from the room, even though you managed to escape.
- All kinds of photography and video recording is strictly prohibited.
- If the puzzles seem too difficult, the team has the possibility to receive hints towards the right solution every ten minutes for the entire duration of the game.
- Even though the door to the room is locked, it is possible to open it from either side in case of an emergency.
When your game is over
- If you so wish, our game attendant will tell you which puzzles you weren’t able to solve.
- Please remember to take all your personal belongings from the room.
- Each of our venues features a social media wall, so please take a memento of your visit with any camera you happen to have on you. By publishing that photo on instagram and adding the venue hashtag, you’ll be automatically added to a draw for a gift card.
- Leave us feedback, because it helps us to improve our service. You can contact us via Facebook, TripAdvisor, our website or a questionnaire at the venue.
- Please tell others about us, but keep details of the puzzles to yourself in order for the others to have as an exciting game experience as you had.
If you are not able to come
If you must cancel your reservation, please do so at least 24 hours before the reserved time. Otherwise we have to charge you 50€ for every unused game room.
For larger groups terms of cancellation are negotiated individually.
Cancellations and changes can be made by phone or email.